July 25, 2010

32 Weeks – Am I really going to get bigger then this?!?

Here’s a picture of me at 32 weeks…

32 weeks 2

I can’t imagine getting bigger than this, but I still have 8 weeks to go!  My doctor’s appointment on Friday went well.  I am measuring 2 weeks ahead so that makes me a little nervous.  It may just be the way I’m carrying him (or at least that’s what I keep telling myself).  My doctor didn’t seem concerned at all.  I have an ultrasound at my next appointment so the doctor will be able to tell (approximately) how big he is, what position he’s in, etc.  I’m really hoping we don’t have a big baby, but I guess it’s better that he’s on the bigger side rather then the small side.  We’ll just pray that he continues to grow strong and healthy!  

4 comments:

Greg, Melissa, and Luke said...

you look great! and...big babies aren't so bad :) hope to see you soon!

Renee Westcott said...

You look so beautiful...and you have plenty of room to grow a bigger belly yet! You're not done cooking until you look like you might tip forward!

Jana Crouse said...

Dad says to take the beach ball out from under your dress....notice he said beach ball instead of basketball. You look fabulous!

The Stallings said...

You look so beautiful!

Post a Comment