A few weekends ago four of my very good friends threw me a baby shower brunch. I had so much fun celebrating James’ upcoming arrival with lots of great friends and family! It was such a special afternoon. The hostesses and my mom made it even more personal by each getting up periodically while I was opening the gifts and giving me words of wisdom and a “special gift”. I loved hearing from each of them and am so thankful that I have such a great support system to go to with any “mommy” questions that I might have (and I know I’ll have plenty!). Here are a few pictures from that special day.
Me, my sister’s Heather & Shauna and my niece Kylie
My mom, me and my mother-in-law Donna
The hostesses & me: Diana Brock, Danielle Wynne, Renee Westcott & Lindsay Garrett
Me with my good friends Yvette & Becky
Allie & I…she is pregnant too and we have the exact same due date!
Layne & I…so happy she was there!
The beautiful table set up with all the yummy food!
Super cute petit fours and cookies
All of the opened gifts…this little boy is already spoiled! :)
The shower was such a sweet time to reflect on this incredible gift that God has given David and I. I am so thankful that God has chosen us to be James’ parents. I love this little boy so much and I haven’t even met him yet…I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like to look at him for the first time! Thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends who were there to celebrate with me. It meant the world to me that each of you were there! Thank you to my sweet friends who hosted and made this one of the most special days of my life. Words cannot express my gratitude! I love each of you dearly.

3 comments:
Your due date is getting so close! I am excited to meet your very spoiled precious boy!
It was the best shower for the best mommy in the world. We can't wait to meet James. LOVE YOU!
It was an amazing shower! James will be here so soon! Can't wait to meet him. He is so blessed to have you and David as his parents.
Post a Comment